Related Areas of FocusBiotechnologyChemical Formulations, Compounds, and ProcessesComputer Hardware and SoftwareConfidentiality Agreements and Employee Non-Compete AgreementsCopyrightElectrical and Electronic Apparatus and MethodologyEntertainment and Fine ArtsIntellectual Property AuditIntellectual Property Licensing and DevelopmentMechanical Arts, Electromechanical Devices and ManufacturingMedical Devices and ProceduresPatent LitigationPatentsPharmaceutical Formulations, Compounds and ProcessesTrade and Service MarksTrade Secret Litigation
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP attorneys have long provided comprehensive counseling to our clients with regard to:
- Ensuring the rights in protectable works vest in the intended individuals or entities, including works created by employees and contract professionals and firms;
- Registering all types of protectable works with the U.S. and foreign copyright offices;
- Pursuing those who infringe on our clients’ protected works;
- Defending our clients when they are accused of infringing on the protected works of others; and
- Providing support in transactions that include the transfer of rights in copyrighted works;
Our Team includes a number of seasoned litigators with experience both prosecuting and defending claims of copyright infringement in the federal trial and appellate courts.