Experience working for you
Wyatt's Health Care Service Team has the legal knowledge and experience to address the full spectrum of legal needs of our health care clients. Our cadre of dedicated lawyers includes seven attorneys recognized in The Best Lawyers in America, 2018 for Health Care, and a team of other attorneys with experience in virtually every niche of law that our health care clients may require.
We often work in collaboration with seasoned attorneys from Wyatt's other service teams, such as Corporate Transactions, Litigation, Real Estate and Employee Benefits to deliver the optimum combination of skills to meet our clients' needs.
Our mission is to provide the breadth and depth of legal talent to address your legal needs quickly, competently and cost-effectively, from the simplest contract to the most serious Medicare, tax or litigation matters. We understand that good legal representation includes not only sound legal knowledge, but creativity, tenacity, responsiveness and a nuanced appreciation of the many constituencies our health care clients serve.
Our Health Care Service Team is available to counsel clients on matters such as the following:
- Non-Profit Institutions and Tax Exemption Issues
- Medicare Fraud and Abuse (Including Self-Referral)
- Corporate Compliance, Audits and Self-Disclosure
- Physician Contracting
- Acquisitions, including Physician Practice and Hospital Acquisitions
- Joint Ventures
- Management and Service Contracts
- Tax-Exempt Financing
- Securities Law
- Medicaid and Medicare Reimbursement Appeals
- Certificate of Need
- Academic Medical Centers
- Clinical Trials
- Community and Critical Access Hospitals
- Licensing and Certification Issues
- Health Care Construction