James C. Bradshaw III
Jimmy Bradshaw is Partner in Charge of the Nashville office and a member of the Firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Service Team. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, employment litigation, products liability defense, intellectual property litigation, medical malpractice defense and health care professional licensing and discipline matters.Show More
J.D., with honors, University of Tennessee College of Law, 1988
- Lead Articles Editor for the Tennessee Law Review
B.A., Vanderbilt University, 1985
- Tennessee and Kentucky Bar Associations
- Several federal district courts
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® in the area of Product Liability Litigation – Defendants, 2019 – present.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
Nashville and Tennessee Bar Associations
- Board of Directors of Center for Youth Issues – Nashville, Inc.
- Past participant in the Nashville Council of Community Services’ Young Leaders’ Council
Mr. Bradshaw has spoken on various employment and workers’ compensation issues at seminars sponsored by such organizations as the Tennessee Association of Businesses, the Club Managers Association of America and the Tennessee Paralegal Association.