Daniel P. Reed
Daniel Reed is a member of Wyatt’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Team. He assists with the representation of a broad range of clients in a variety of cases.Show More
- Represents clients in commercial real estate disputes and construction litigation.
- Advises public and private construction owners, general and specialty contractors, material suppliers, design professionals and bonding companies on engineering and construction-related issues.
- Represented client in zoning appeal litigation regarding commercial development.
- Represents commercial clients in products liability litigation.
- Represents employers in defense of employment claims including retaliation, race, and gender discrimination claims.
- Represented client in complex trust dispute litigation asserting claims including breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, conversion and removal of trustees.
- Represented commercial client against claims brought under the Kentucky Consumer Protection Act.
- Represented commercial client regarding ERISA claims.
- Represents a variety of clients in cases on appeal to the Kentucky Court of Appeals.
- Assisted with representation of a nationwide vision insurance provider in commercial dispute.
- Represents the county board of education in various matters including alleged personal injury and employment issues.
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Louisville
- Editor in Chief, University of Louisville Law Review
- Mock Trial Champion and Finalist for Best Advocate Award
- Kentucky Mock Trial Competition
- Semi-Finalist, Pirtle-Washer Oral Advocacy Competition
- CALI Award for Trial Practice
- Member, The Louis D. Brandeis American Inn of Court
- Certificate of Accomplishment in Litigation Skills, 2016
B.S. University of Louisville; 2012, (Political Science)
- Political Science Honors Society
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
Clerk for the Honorable Edward B. Atkins, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 2016-2017
Young Professional Association of Louisville