Arbitration & Mediation Services
Wyatt Arbitration and Mediation Services consists of partners and counsel at Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP who act as neutrals in arbitrations and mediations, in addition to their primary areas of practice. Service area members have experience mediating and/or arbitrating a variety of disputes ranging from complex construction, business and financial litigation to employment and personal injury cases. We understand that not all cases are meant to be tried to a judge or jury, and mediation and arbitration can be useful tools in providing a confidential dispute resolution process that avoids many of the costs, delays and risks inherent in litigation.
Members of Wyatt Arbitration and Mediation Services include:
- Arbitrators for the American Arbitration Association and the National Arbitration Forum
- Certified Mediators, Kentucky Administrative Office of the Courts
- Lecturers in arbitration of construction law matters
- Members of the Commercial (Employment) Panel of Arbitrators of the American Arbitration Association
- Members of the International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution’s Panel of Distinguished Neutrals