Susanne C. Pugh
Susanne Pugh is a paralegal with more than 20 years of experience in real estate and corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions. She assists the Firm’s Corporate and Securities Service Team in due diligence reviews, title/survey reviews, domestic and foreign entity formation/maintenance, preparation of real estate closing documents and post-closing follow-up. Susanne is also the Assistant Secretary of WT&C Corporate Services, Inc., which functions as registered agent for the firm’s clients in Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana and Mississippi.
- Principal paralegal on a $1 billion sale of a company to a publicly traded company; reviewed and assembled due diligence materials, and maintained dataroom for electronic storage, review and retrieval of due diligence materials.
- Principal paralegal on a multi-million dollar sale of a company engaged in the production of heavy-duty truck/semi-tractor trailer components with manufacturing facilities in Tennessee, Texas and Washington; the matter involved the transfer of shares of voting common stock in the publicly traded purchaser, and the transfer of 13 real property/plant sites, including Tennessee and Texas build-to-suit-leases and oversight of environmental remediation issues.
- Sole paralegal on numerous multi-million dollar credit facility transactions involving Tennessee, Kentucky and Delaware borrowers with multi-state manufacturing operations.
- Sole paralegal with transactions involving various Tennessee and Kentucky apartment complexes and nursing home facilities in connection with the HUD-approved Transfer of Physical Assets and HUD-approved Mark-to-Market loans.
- Sole paralegal in the sale of commercial property adjacent to Nashville International Airport requiring knowledge of FAA regulations and Metropolitan Nashville Airport Authority restrictions.
- Sole paralegal in more than 200 real estate closings for a nationally-recognized non-profit organization providing affordable housing in the Nashville community.
- Paralegal Certificate, Southeastern Paralegal Institute, 1988
- B.S., Lipscomb University, cum laude, Office Administration/Business Management, 1979
President’s Award, Southeastern Paralegal Institute, 1988
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
Member, Middle Tennessee Paralegal Association