Jeffrey E. Wallace
Jeff Wallace is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Lending Service Team and is the leader of the International Services area of the Firm. He formerly served as the Firm’s Partner-in-Charge of Client Relations. He concentrates his practice in the areas of international, corporate, finance, venture capital, entertainment and real estate law and development.Show More
- Real Estate Development, Finance and Leasing
- Commercial Lending and Finance
- International Trade
J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law; 1987
- Associate Editor of The Valparaiso University Law Review
B.A., Purdue University, 1984
- Louisville Bar Association, Member
- Indiana Bar Association, Member
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® Real Estate Law, 2013 – present
- Recognized by his peers as one of the Kentucky Super Lawyers®
- Fellow of the Kentucky Bar Foundation
- Patron Fellow of the Louisville Bar Foundation
- Fellow of the Indiana Bar Foundation
- Life Patron of Valparaiso University Law Review
- Forty Under Forty: Metro Louisville’s Foremost Young Business Leaders (inaugural class Business First 1996)
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Recognized as one of the “Top Lawyers” in the area of International Trade Law by Louisville Magazine, March 2014
- Judicial Extern for the Hon. Michael Kanne of the U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit (1986-87)
- Associate with the Japanese firm of Anderson, Mori & Rabinowitz
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Floyd County, Louisville, Indiana State, Kentucky and American Bar Associations
- Louisville Bar Foundation Inc.
- Legal Aid Association of Louisville
- Focus Louisville, 1989
- Leadership Louisville, 1998
- Legal Aid Society
- Board of Advisors of The Wellesley Capital Group, LLC
- Board of Directors for Junior Achievement of Kentuckiana, Inc.
- Japan/America Society of Kentucky, Inc.
- Greater Louisville Sports Commission, Inc.
- Trustee and Elder at St. John United Presbyterian Church
- Board of Trustees of Friends of the Waterfront, Inc.
- Past President of Louisville Bar Foundation, Inc.
- Board of Directors for Louisville Bar Association, Inc.
- Chairman and Organizer for Play Strong for Cancer
Conversant in Japanese and Spanish
- “Contextual Regulation of Cable Television,” 21 No. 1 Valparaiso University Law Review, 1987
- “Purchases and Sales of Real Estate,” Kentucky Forms and Transactions, Chapter 43 (Banks Baldwin 1991)
Mr. Wallace has lectured on a variety of real estate, finance and international law topics including International Compliance Programs, Trade and Customs Practices, Title III Requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act, Real Estate and Commercial Lending Kentucky Law Update and International Finance Transactions.