Fourteen Wyatt attorneys have been named as 2014 Mid-South Super Lawyers. They are:
- Robert E. Craddock, Jr., Robert L. Crawford, Thomas R. Dyer and John Knox Walkup were selected in the area of Business Litigation
- Michael I. Less was selected in the area of Construction Litigation.
- Barry K. Jones and A. Stephen McDaniel were selected in the area of Estate Planning & Probate.
- Kimberly P. Mangum and Glen G. Reid were selected in the area of Civil Litigation Defense.
- William S. Solmson was selected in the area of Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Mark Vorder-Bruegge, Jr. was selected in the area of Intellectual Property Litigation.
The publication also honored Wyatt attorneys as 2014 Rising Stars, which included two attorneys from Wyatt's Memphis office and one attorney attorney from the Jackson, MS office. Named to the Mid-South Rising Star list are: Byron N. Brown IV, selected in the area of Criminal Defense White Collar, Jason E. Dare, selected in the area of State Local and Municipalities and Robert D. Malin, selected in the area of Estate Planning & Probate.
Each year the research team at Super Lawyers, a service of Thomson Reuters, Legal Division, undertakes a multi-phase selection process that considers peer recognition and professional achievement. Mid-South Super Lawyers is an annual jurisdictional listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 areas of legal practice, with only five percent of lawyers from any state or region included in the list. Super Lawyers is regarded as the nation’s leading ratings system of attorneys for consumers.