Wyatt is pleased to announce that 14 of its attorneys have been recognized by their peers for inclusion in the 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers list and 4 have been recognized as Rising Stars. Only 5 percent of lawyers in the state are named to the list. Lawyers are selected by a statewide nomination process, peer review by practice area and independent research. Mid-South Rising Stars are attorneys who are 40 or under, or who have been practicing for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named to the list.
Below is the list, by office location, of the Wyatt attorneys included in the 2015 Mid-South Super Lawyers list and the area in which they are honored.
Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Barry K. Jones - Estate & Probate
- Kimberly P. Mangum - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Robert E. Craddock, Jr. - Business Litigation
- Robert L. Crawford - Business Litigation
- Thomas R. Dyer - Business Litigation
- Michael I. Less - Construction Litigation
- A. Stephen McDaniel - Estate & Probate
- Glen G. Reid - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Mark Vorder-Bruegge, Jr. - Intellectual Property Litigation
- John Knox Walkup - Business Litigation
Mid-South Rising Stars
- Jason E. Dare - Civil Litigation: Defense
- Bryon N. Brown, IV - Business Litigation
- Matthew M. Lubozynski - General Litigation
- Robert D. Malin - Estate & Probate
The objective of the Super Lawyers selection process is to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource to assist attorneys and consumers in the search for legal counsel.