Terri Woolfolk is a paralegal with over 25 years of experience and serves on the Firm’s Real Estate & Lending Service Team. Show More
- Prepares and records transaction documents relating to commercial real estate closings; prepares lenders and owners title insurance policies.
- Prepares and files UCC-1 and UCC-3 financing, amendment and termination statements; conducts UCC searches in Kentucky and other jurisdictions.
- Assists with all phases of the Kentucky liquor licensing process in cities and counties across Kentucky.
- Assisted attorneys with document coding on summation on multi-million dollar intellectual property lawsuits.
- Assisted with and attended trials in U.S. District Court and Circuit Court in jurisdictions across Kentucky.
- B.A., University of Louisville, 1991
- A.A.S., Jefferson Community College, 1988
- Awarded the Meritorious Service Medal for service in the Kentucky Air National Guard
- Twice awarded the Air Force Commendation Medal
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Paralegal Member, Louisville Bar Association
- Member, Louisville Association of Paralegals
- Member, American Alliance of Paralegals