Stacey L. Showalter
Legal Technology Specialist
Stacey Showalter serves as a Legal Technology Specialist for the firm. Her fourteen year background as a paralegal assisting attorneys in the areas of litigation, insurance and asbestos defense, enhance that role. Stacey continues to further her education through continuing education seminars; particularly in the areas of litigation technology and management. Her focus is administering large litigation matters in Summation.Show More
- Assists attorneys with trial technology in multi-million dollar lawsuits in the courtroom.
- Coordinates discovery and development of specialized databases in the litigation process.
- Assists users in determining specific application requirements and then administers litigation specific software tools such as Summation, Clearwell, TrialDirector, Timeline Express, and TrialPad.
- Ivy Tech Community College, Associate of Applied Science in Paralegal Studies, 1997
- Certified TrialDirector Trainer
- LitWorks Certified Litigation Support Professional
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
International Legal Technology Association