Roger K. Morris Jr.
Roger Morris is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Lending Team. He concentrates his practice on commercial lending transactions and the sale, acquisition, leasing and development of commercial property. Roger also counsels clients on immigration law, estate planning matters, estate administration, trust administration, probate, and general business matters.Show More
J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 2019
- Managing Articles Editor, Kentucky Law Journal
- Best Appellant Brief, Trimble Writing Club
B.A., summa cum laude, departmental honors, University of Kentucky, 2015
- Provost Scholarship Recipient
- Summer Associate, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, 2018
- Policy & Legal Intern, Kentucky Personnel Cabinet, 2017
- “How Does the New Public Charge Rule Affect You?” Co-author, Wyatt Employment Law Report, March 2020.
- “ICE On-Site Inspections: A New Concern for STEM OPT Employers.” Wyatt Employment Law Report, October 2019.
“Designing Your Future Workshop,” “A Day of Thanks,” Berea College, Berea, KY, October 2019