Pamela Y. Gambel
Pamela’s experience as a paralegal for over fifteen years, in combination with a law degree, make her a valuable member of the Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team. Her litigation experience includes assistance with depositions, mediation, trials and legal research. Prior to her legal career, Pam served ten years in the United States Army.Show More
- Assist with case preparation from discovery to trial phase.
- Assist with trial preparation including management of trial exhibits, preparation of trial notebooks, maintaining expert binders, performing jury research and communication with experts and fact witnesses.
- Electronic filing of documents with Court.
- J.D., Nashville School of Law, 2009
- B.A., Trevecca Nazarene University, 2003
- Paralegal Certificate, 1998