Lori Payne Eisele
How do you achieve success for clients?
I strive to be prepared with the legal knowledge to timely meet our clients’ needs, and to engage each client with empathy.
Lori Eisele is a member of the Firm’s Health Care Service Team. She concentrates her practice in the area of certificate of need law.Show More
- Representation of health care clients in certificate of need hearings involving acute care beds, home health service, cardiac catheterization service, magnetic resonance imaging equipment, megavoltage radiation equipment, positron emission tornography equipment, ambulance service, ambulatory surgical centers, and chemical dependency treatment beds.
- Representation of health care clients in formal and non-substantive certificate of need matters.
- J.D., Northern Kentucky University, Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 1996
- Post Graduate Diploma in English Studies, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland, 1993
- M.P.A, Murray State University, 1992
- B.A., magna cum laude, Murray State University, 1991
Rotary Ambassadorial Scholar to Scotland – 1992-1993, Rotary International
5 ½ years experience as a Hearing Officer/Administrative Law Judge in Kentucky certificate of need cases
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
Fayette County and Kentucky Bar Associations
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High School Parent Teacher Association, Member
- Beaumont Middle School Parent Teacher Association, Member