Jack G. Jones, Jr.
Jack Jones is a member of the Firm’s Governmental Affairs & Regulated Industries Service Team. He concentrates his practice in the areas of equine and business litigation and international trade.Show More
- J.D., University of Kentucky. 1972
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology, 1967
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Northern District of New York and the Eastern District of Kentucky
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
“AV” rated in Martindale-Hubbell
Mr. Jones’ background includes extensive experience in the practice of equine law, including seven years as General Manager, Director, Corporate Counsel and Vice President of Fasig Tipton Kentucky, Inc. which, together with its affiliates, comprises one of the largest auction houses for the sale of thoroughbred horses in the world.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
Fayette County Bar Association
- Thoroughbred Club of America
- Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Association
- Member, Georgia Institute of Technology Advisory Board, appointed 2019