Gregory S. Berman
How do you achieve success for clients?
There is no one single factor. Law is not a “one size fits all” practice. Using my years of experience, along with my client, we determine the best path given my client’s legal needs. Sometimes that may mean taking the most aggressive approach and in other cases a favorable settlement before litigation may make the most sense. By using my experience and resources I help find the best course for my clients.
Greg Berman concentrates his practice in the areas of consumer litigation, civil trial, tort and insurance law, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and real estate litigation.Show More
Mr. Berman has experience in contract, commercial foreclosures and consumer protection litigation including defending individual lawsuits and class action lawsuits alleging violation of Kentucky’s Consumer Protection Act, the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, and the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- American Express
- LVNV Funding LLC
- Chase Bank
- Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co. LPA
J.D., Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, 1993
- Editor-in-Chief of Ohio Northern Law Review
B.S.B.A., Boston University, 1987
- Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® Commercial Litigation 2013-2021
- Highest Professional Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Kentucky Super Lawyers® 2013-2016, 2020-2021
- Recognized as one of the “Top Lawyers” in the area of Collections Law and Consumer Law by Louisville Magazine, March 2014
- Named as one of Business First’s Forty Under 40
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Louisville, Kentucky and American Bar Associations
- Former Ohio Northern Pettit College of Law Alumni Board
- 2004 Leadership Louisville class
- Former Jewish Family Vocational Services Board Member
Greg has spoken on the following topics at various seminars and to clients: Complying with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and Residential and Commercial Evictions.