Frank H. Reeves
Frank Reeves is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Lending Service Team. Mr. Reeves concentrates his practice in the areas of real estate, with a concentration in title insurance claims; financial institutions; bankruptcy; and commercial litigation, including appellate practice.
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 1973
- B.A., cum laude, Yale University
- Highest Professional AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® in Banking and Finance Law 2018-present
- Former Staff Attorney with the Tennessee Department of Banking (now the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions)
- Former In-House Counsel at a financial institution in Nashville
- Member of the Tennessee Bankers Association Lawyers Committee
Mr. Reeves has spoken at various seminars at a state and local level in Tennessee regarding real estate, commercial lending and Uniform Commercial Code topics.