Eric Miller Feldpausch
Eric Feldpausch is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Securities team. He counsels clients regarding mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. He also provides operational, regulatory and transactional support to an array of clients. Additionally, Eric practices as a member of the firm’s Public Finance team guiding clients through a variety of tax-exempt and taxable state and municipal bond issues.Show More
- $112,065,000 Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District (Commonwealth of Kentucky) Sewer and Drainage System Revenue Refunding Taxable Bonds, Series 2020C
- $225,000,000 Louisville and Jefferson County Metropolitan Sewer District (Commonwealth of Kentucky) Sewer and Drainage System Revenue Refunding Bonds, Series 2020A
- $57,795,000 Jefferson County (Kentucky) School District Finance Corporation School Building Revenue Bonds, Series 2020A
- Representation of a lithium power systems manufacturer in its sale to a private equity backed buyer.
- Representation of the University of Louisville in its acquisition of certain Louisville-area medical facilities from Jewish Hospital and KentuckyOne Health.
- Representation of a group of medical providers in the sale of their practice to a larger health system.
- Representation of a traffic control and road services provider in its sale to a private equity backed buyer.
- Representation of a peptide and antibody producer in its sale to a private equity backed buyer.
- Representation of a regional operator of automated car washes in its sale to a private equity backed buyer.
J.D., University of Kentucky College of Law, 2019
- Student Bar Association’s ABA Representative
- American Constitution Society’s Diversity Chairperson
- Staff Writer for The Kentucky Journal of Equine, Agriculture & Natural Resources Law; Legal Research & Writing.
- Swinford Section – Best Oral Advocate for Appellant
M.B.A. University of Louisville, 2013
- Graduate with distinction
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
B.A. Kentucky Wesleyan College (Economics) cum laude, 2011
- Sigma Beta Delta and Phi Alpha Theta Honor Societies
- Dean’s List
- Summer Associate, Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, 2018
- United States Peace Corps – Community Economic Development Volunteer, Namibia Chamber of Commerce & Industry, 2014-16
- World Map Project
- Guest Lecturing
- Cross-Cultural Exchanges
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Kentucky Wesleyan College – Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Upward Basketball Church League Coach and Special Events Committee