Elizabeth H. Friedman
Beth Friedman is a paralegal with over 28 years of experience. She assists the Firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Service Team in trial preparation, mediation, research, collection and organization of data and other important legal and administrative functions.Show More
- Assists attorneys with the setup of document production/summarization in numerous multi-million dollar lawsuits.
- Creates subject matter research index for complex environmental cases that involve thousands of documents; the index is used by multiple attorneys and other team memberswhen litigating similar issues.
- Assists with trials in numerous state and federal courts.
- Served as third-party administrator in a lawsuit involving strip searching in the Jefferson County jail; worked with both plaintiffs’ and defendants’ counsel in orchestrating settlement of hundreds of claims.
- Certificate of Paralegal Studies, Sullivan University, 1982
- B. A., Florida Southern College, 1978
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
Member, Louisville Association of Paralegals
Making A Difference Mentor, Barret and Westport Middle Schools