Donna H. Fletcher
Donna Fletcher, who has been with the firm for over 30 years, is a paralegal with over 10 years of experience in estate planning and estate administration. She assists the Firm’s Trusts, Estates & Personal Planning Service Team in estate and trust planning and administration, reformation of trust provisions, guardianships and special needs planning for disabled individuals.Show More
- Prepares Federal gift tax returns, Federal estate tax returns, Kentucky and Indiana inheritance and estate tax returns, Federal and Kentucky fiduciary income tax returns for estates and trusts.
- Assists with estate and trust planning and administration of multi-million dollar estates, including drafting estate planning documents, drafting court pleadings for Kentucky, Florida and Indiana, drafting deeds for Kentucky and Florida real estate transfers, collect and organize financial information, preparation of principal/income accountings.
- Assists with audits relating to Federal estate tax returns and Kentucky inheritance and estate tax returns.
- Assists with litigation of contested estates.
A.A., Sullivan University, 1977
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
Louisville Association of Paralegals
- Trustee and Past President, Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, Louisville Lodge #8
- Trustee, Kentucky State Elks Association; organized Kentucky Elks Association ‘Kids With Cancer’ Charitable Fund, Inc.