Deborah L. Wilson
Deborah Wilson is a member of the Real Estate and Lending Service Team with more than 36 years of experience in all areas of real estate.Show More
- Serves as lead paralegal on multi-million dollar real estate transactions, mineral transactions, and commercial lending transactions.
- Assists with document preparation in IRC §1031 sales and purchases, lending commercial loan workouts, and foreclosures.
- Performs title examinations; analyzes survey and development issues; assists with commercial loan workouts, foreclosures, and planning and zoning issues.
- Assists in the financing, acquisition and development of shopping centers, apartment complexes, and marinas; past projects include the Lexington Center (including the Hyatt Regency Hotel and Rupp Arena) and the development of property owned by the University of Kentucky.
- Recently assisted on multi-state lender representation on $5 million USDA-guaranteed loan to a supplier of automotive products.
- Responsible for drafting title insurance commitments, policies, and opinions.
B. A., Eastern Kentucky University, 1984
Participates in fundraising bicycle rides and walks for the American Cancer Society and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.