Boyd L. Rhodes, Jr.
Boyd Rhodes is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Construction Service Team. He concentrates his practice in the areas of asset and entity sales, real estate and tax planning, commercial and industrial sales and leasing transactions, tax issues encountered in real estate transactions developer compliance with permitting and regulatory requirements, estate and financial planning, and charitable gift planning.
- J.D., University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 1969
- B.S., University of Tennessee, 1966
- Also attended Tulane University of Louisiana.
- Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® in Corporate Law 2008-2021
- Memphis Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year”, 2017
- Highest Professional Rating (AV®) by Martindale-Hubbell
Former City Attorney, Germantown, Tennessee
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Memphis Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Board of Kirby Pines Life Care Facility
- Delta Theta Phi and Omicron Delta Kappa