B. Anthony Saunders
Tony Saunders is a member of the Firm’s Real Estate & Lending Service Team. He concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial lending, financial institutions, real estate, bankruptcy and commercial litigation.Show More
- J.D., University of Tennessee College of Law, with honors, 1982
- B.A., with high honors, David Lipscomb University, 1979
- Woodward/White’s The Best Lawyers in America® in the areas of Real Estate Law, 2011-2021, Banking & Finance Law and Commercial Finance Law, 2013-2021
- Highest Professional AV Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Former in-house counsel at a financial institution in Nashville.
- Instructor of Business Law at Belmont University
- Assisted in editing Craig. W. Smith’s textbook, Law & Banking Applications (American Bankers Association, 1996 Ed.)
- Conduct closings for the Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
Mr. Saunders has spoken at various seminars, both nationally and on a local level regarding commercial lending, banking, Uniform Commercial Code and ethics.