Intellectual Property Protection & Litigation
Entertainment & Fine Arts
Our team offers a broad spectrum of legal and business services to clients in the entertainment and music industries, as well as extensive intellectual property capabilities for advancement of the other fine arts. Our representation ranges from litigating the most complicated intellectual property issues to negotiating the most routine general business matters.
Our services include:
- Entertainment and Music Contract Review, Drafting and Negotiation
- Copyright, Trademark and Brand protection
- Music Publishing company set-up and administration assistance
- Record Label and Film/TV Production Company set-up
- Intellectual property rights licensing
- Copyright and trademark infringement
- Breach of Contract litigation
Wyatt clients include Grammy Award-winning recording artists, broadband telecommunications companies, music and book publishers, talent agencies, songwriters, and concert venues. Our practice lends itself to clients at every stage of development; from start-ups to Fortune 500's. Niche clients deserve the personalized representation that Wyatt, Tarrant and Combs attorneys offer.