Wyatt's Aaron Zibart to Present at "Crowdfunding...What You Need To Know!"
July 18, 2013
10:00am EST - 11:00am EST
GLI Webinar Series guest speakers will provide entrepreneurs and investors, an in-depth understanding of crowdfunding opportunities and best practices for utilizing this unique investment tool.
For the July Webinar, Bill Dawson, Manager of University Commercialization with GLI’s EnterpriseCorp, will give an overview of:
"Crowdfunding: Investing and the Impending Changes in U.S. Securities Laws."
Also Joining The Discussion:
- Greg Chapman, Founder & Manager, Anchorage Angels
- Phil Schmerling, Founder & CEO, InCrowd Capital
- Aaron Zibart, Partner, Wyatt Tarrant & Combs
Critical Insights To Be Discussed:
- Investing – is it right for your project/business plan? If so, which type?
- As an entrepreneur, what should you look for in a crowdfunding platform?
- What type of investment strategy should you use to maximize returns and mitigate risk?
- What red flags should you look for when considering an investment?
*Live Webinar Registration: Click here
*After registering, GLI's webinar organizer will send out follow-up information regarding the webinar.
Hope you can join us July 18!