Wyatt to sponsor the Kentucky Chamber's Cyber Security and Data Protection Seminar
February 28, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Marriott Griffin Gate Resort & Spa
1800 Newtown Pike
Lexington, KY 40511
Wyatt will be sponsoring the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce's Cyber Security and Data Protection Seminar on February 28, 2017 in Lexington. Kathie McDonald-McClure, Dayo Seton, Lisa Underwood and Martha Ziskind will be presenting on the following topics:
- Dayo Seton and Lisa Underwood - "Kentucky Law and New Legal Developments"
- Kathie McDonald-McClure (co-presenter with Jim Czerwonka, National Director of Cloud Solutions) - "The Nuts, Bolts and Legalities of Vendor Due Diligence"
- Martha Ziskind - "FTC Regulation, Websites and the Internet of Things"
- Kathie McDonald-McClure - "Legal Considerations for Incident Response Plans"
- Lisa Underwood - "Best Practices for Boards of Directors and Individuals"
This seminar will provide attendees with information on current threats, how to best protect company operations and data, and how to be in compliance with certain laws in this realm.
Please click here to view the full agenda and register.