Steve Hall to present at LBA’s Continuing Developments in Patent, Copyright and Trademark Law: An Overview of the U.S. Supreme Court’s Docket of Intellectual Property Cases
June 10, 2014
9:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Louisville Bar Center
600 W. Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Wyatt’s Steve Hall will be a speaker at Louisville Bar Association’s Continuing Developments in Patent, Copyright and Trademark Law: An Overview of the U.S. Supreme Court’s Docket of Intellectual Property Cases, a half-day program reviewing the intellectual property cases before the U.S. Supreme Court this term. Discussions will include background, substantive law and potential implications of these decisions on a host of issues involving patent, copyright, and trademark matters.
Cases will include:
- American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. v. Aereo, Inc.
- Petrella v. Metro-Goldwyn Mayer, Inc.
- POM Wonderful LLC v. The Coca-Cola Company
- Highmark Inc. v. Allcare Health Management Sys.
- Octane Fitness, LLC v. Icon Health and Fitness, Inc.
- Alice Corp. Pty., Ltd. v. CLS Bank Int’l
- Nautilus, Inc. v. Biosig Instruments, Inc.
- Limelight Networks, Inc. v. Akamai Technologies, Inc.
Please click here to register.