Insights on Doing Business with Brazil
December 11, 2013
11:30 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP
500 West Jefferson St.
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
Whether you are an international business professional, recruiter, or manager of global teams, when working in the global environment, knowledge of business etiquette and cultural differences is key to international business success.
For the final event of the G.L.I.P.'s 2013 International Business & Cultural Norms Luncheon Series, we are proud to host an engaging conversation with three panelists bringing extensive business background from Brazil.
Panel will provide insights on:
- General Information about Brazil's economy
- Challenges and opportunities for doing business in Brazil
- Tips for managing relationship with a client, partner, or supplier in Brazil.
- Top 10 Business norms of Brazil
- Main Differences between US and Brazilian culture
Guest speakers include:
- Rick Brown, International Business Consultant
- Richard Voss, Principal - Voss BioPharma Associates, LLC
- Victor De Oliveira, Client Service Manager - ADP Retirement Services & Cross Cultural Coach
Click here to register and for full event details.