Salary and Benefits
Join our team
The Firm offers a competitive salary in all offices plus a generous stipend for bar review, bar exam and/or moving expenses. After the first year of employment the Firm contributes a percentage of the associate's salary to his or her 401(k) plan. In general, associates are eligible for a high performance bonus in their second and subsequent years with the Firm, depending upon individual performance.
We give salary credit for entry-level LL.M. hires. An entry-level associate with a federal judicial clerkship (without other lateral experience) receives credit for partnership consideration. Taking the cost of living into account, Wyatt's compensation package is competitive with larger urban and metropolitan area law firms.
- Stipend for bar and/or moving expenses
- Paid vacation (three weeks after designated a Senior Attorney, which is generally after one has completed four years with the firm)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance and paid disability leave
- Health insurance, vision and dental insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pre-tax parking & transit pass plan
- Group term life insurance and group term accidental death & disability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan
- Continuing legal education, including tuition, travel and lodging of pre-approved seminars
- Dues for all mandatory and local bar associations and similar pre-approved professional associations
- Detailed information about benefits is available when an offer of employment has been extended.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
E-Verify® Poster (click here)
Right to Work Poster (click here)
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security