Global Reach & Awards
Connected to you
- Wyatt is one of 39 member firms in the DuPont Legal Model Network. We participate in an innovative program and enjoy a long-term strategic partnership with this global leader.
- Wyatt is proud to be among the preferred panel of law firms named by AdvanceLaw. AdvanceLaw is a group of more than one hundred chief legal officers of large multinationals (partial list here) and its mission is to improve the legal market and profession. This is accomplished in part through the sharing of in-house client feedback. AdvanceLaw firms are selected on the basis of quality, client-service, efficiency, innovation, as well as profession-friendly practices (e.g., diversity, pro bono).
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2017 named 90 of our lawyers in its publication and 17 of our lawyers were also named "Lawyer of the Year" for their practice and market.
- Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2016, named Wyatt a “Leading Law Firm” and 27 of our lawyers as “Leading Individuals” in its publication.
- Super Lawyers® (Kentucky and Mid-South current editions) named 64 of our attorneys as Super Lawyers or Rising Stars in its publications.
- Corporate Counsel Magazine’s survey of General Counsel at top 500 companies named Wyatt a “Go-To Law Firm” for labor and employment and litigation matters.
- Benchmark Litigation named Wyatt a “Highly Recommended” and “Leading Litigation” firm.
- BTI Consulting Group’s survey of corporate counsel at the “world’s largest and most influential companies” named Wyatt to its “Honor Roll of Most Recommended Firms.”
- BTI Consulting Group named Wyatt both a "Leading Firm for Client Relationships" and "Leading Firm for Client Service."